yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
what do you guys think are the new games to look out for for 2007? Obviously crysis but apart from that what other good games are gonna be comming out for pc (hopefully in the near futur)

I was wondering if the gears of war was gonna come out on pc? HL2 episode 2 is supposed to come out in the summer as well.

bfellow

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
Based on the success of NWN and Knights of Old Republic, I would think Bioware's Dragon Age would be a very well made RPG.

Unreal Tournament 2007... well I've only played the original lol. I haven't played much FPS games for the past year except Quake 4 since it utilizes dual-core.

For RTS I really like the graphics of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Half Life 2 Episode two (it will be more the mods that come with it but the game it’s self brings a lot more than Episode one ever did)

Supreme Commander

BioShock

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (cant wait for this one my self)

VBDude

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
I was wondering if the gears of war was gonna come out on pc? HL2 episode 2 is supposed to come out in the summer as well.

Microsoft is officially denying rumors while at the same time not denying they have any plans. I still think they'll do it, but it probably won't be worth the wait as better games will be coming on the PC before they get around to it. Remember Halo?

As for HL2E2, that's the big PC release of the year for me. Portal and Team Fortress 2 = Best Pack-ins Ever.

Bioshock will be a close second.

vesselle

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Half Life 2 Episode two (it will be more the mods that come with it but the game it’s self brings a lot more than Episode one ever did)

Supreme Commander

BioShock

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (cant wait for this one my self)

i was waiting for STALKER... not so much anymore tho. it's just been way too long.
bioshock... yeah! :)

V***V

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
Is quake wars supposed to be the follow up of wolfenstein enemy territory because i play that and its a good multiplayer game.

I agree that comand and conquer tiberium wars will probabaly be the big release for RTS fans

thegreat1

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2006
hl2 ep2!!!!! cant wait for this one either.

enemy territory quake wars!!!!!!!

ut 2007

supcom, will be nice for sure..

and CnC3.

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
I found a few other games that look interesting:

Hellgate London which is like DOOM 3 and quake 4 style, nice graphics but I dont like it much

halo 2: although I think its a bit late as halo 3 is almost out! :x

supreme comander: another RTS comming out in Feb normally

All in all Im afraid there arnt that many good games to look out for are they? :( I hate to sound pesimistic but I think the pc gaming industry has had better years, no?

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
Well we will have to wait and see. Usually we never know a year ahead what's coming. I saw some videos of Huxley and it looks pretty cool.
I am looking forward to Supreme Commander, GRAW2 (if it will come to the PC), Halo2 maybe although i saw some video footage and looks like crap, Crysis of course, C&C3 although i think Supreme Commander will blow C&C3 out of the water, UT2K7, Quake Wars. Thats about all i know is coming to the PC but there will be many more announced during the year that will be interesting. Especially interested what DX10 will bring to the table.

I think DX10 will make some games look amazing especially Sup.Comm. and Crysis. Who knows we might even see Call of Duty 3 on the PC although i think that game has a high potential to suck rocks on the PC, and also i am getting kind of tired of the WW2 shooters.

srgess

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
Incoming game to watch ( myself )

#1 Crysis ( Farcry next gen engine )
#2 World in Conflict
#3 Alan wake ( Quad Core Capable game by Microsoft
#4 Bioshock
#5 Hellgate London

Can't wait for Crysis, its going to be best pc game for 2 year :)-D)

Zyxthior

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2007
#1 ET Quake Wars - I think with BF2142 alot of people kinda forgot about this game.
#2 Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion Expansion - The Shivering Isles - A HUGE games that is going to get 'bigger'.
#3 Crysis - I doubt I'll be able to run this monster--but it will be worth seeing it in action.
#4 Some sort of Dawn of War sequel/expansion - Relic has hinted at something new coming in 2007 (for those of you who have beat Dark Crusade).

And #5 is reserved for 2008 (but most likely 2009):
Starcraft 2: With the release of the Burning Crusade, a Blizzard exec 'hinted' at a new Starcraft title. Hopefully it's Starcraft 2 and not a Starcraft MMO....2008 would be 10 years after the original was released....

srgess

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
#3 Crysis - I doubt I'll be able to run this monster--but it will be worth seeing it in action.

They mentionned that if you can run Far Cry at maximum quality fine you will be able to play crysis at low quality

Edit: They are retarted the game for Dx9 system to be able to play, sure it will be uglier but for like normal gamer you will be able to play the game withou a Dx10 card and Vista.

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
You can deinately play crysis with DX9 card, heck I heard that you can even play it with a sm2 card but Im not sure about that :?

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
One question, Is assassins creed comming out on pc?? because I keep seeing the platforms for that game as: PS3 XBOX360 and PC although I thought it was only comming out on PS3 :?:

Zyxthior

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2007
Yup, I can play Far Cry on Max (old system Athlon XP 3200 + BFG 6800 Ultra OC'd + 2GB RAM) and I'm sure I'll be able to get the game running--it just won't look 'pretty'.

GyRo567

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2005
One question, Is assassins creed comming out on pc?? because I keep seeing the platforms for that game as: PS3 XBOX360 and PC although I thought it was only comming out on PS3 :?:

Indeed it is. The exclusivity to the Playstation 3 didn't last very long. I imagine that either Microsoft bought their way in, or Sony just wasn't looking profitable enough to the developer. Probably both.

yas

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
But will it come out on pc and xbox360 at the same time as the PS3 because it will probably be the same thing as other games such as gta for example where the playstation has a certain time to sell the game before it is released on other platforms