jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Can anyone give me advice as to solving this problem.I have gone through all the procedures to alter speed and visability etc. My computer Targa Visionary XP-210 has built in mouse pad and I do not use an external USB attatched Mouse any advice would be appreciated. It is so frustrating having to close down every time and start up again
--
Thanks for help;Jamie in London

from the little that I read after doing a Google on 'Capacitive touchpad', it seems that you might need to update the driver. Type in 'Capacitive touchpad' in your Google search bar and look thru the links, it might be of some help.