Reassign Size of Drive?

This is a problem on a friends 'puter. I'm not familiar with XP as I'm still a ME user. Is it possible to reassign the size of one of the drives? The hard drive is 40GB. It's partioned off in 4 drives. When the computer is started-up, there is an error that Drive G: is low on resources(space). The drive is 1GB and its used 963KB. I tried moving the files to C: where there is alot of GB's. The files now show-up in G: & C:. I was not able to delete them in G:. I went ahead and was able to delete them in C:. The files in G are quite valuable and it's a must to keep them together.
Any suggestions or info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Gordon

"linncreeker" <linncreeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is a problem on a friends 'puter. I'm not familiar with XP as I'm
still a ME user. Is it possible to reassign the size of one of the drives?

Only with a third-party application.

Hi

Try a 3rd party program such as Partition Magic:

http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User