lost e-mail folders

June 23, 2004 4:44:10 PM

When I upgraded to XP all my e-mail folders disappeared.
How do I get them back ?

More about : lost mail folders

Anonymous
June 23, 2004 6:50:42 PM

Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| When I upgraded to XP all my e-mail folders disappeared.
| How do I get them back ?
June 23, 2004 6:50:43 PM

Thanks for the info, I'll try out the proceedure. It's
typical of Microsoft to mess up even something as simple
as this by changing the file extensions !.
us;313055

------------------------

>"tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message:

>| When I upgraded to XP all my e-mail folders
disappeared.
>| How do I get them back ?
>.

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 3:35:42 PM

It didn't change the file extentions, just put the folders in a
different place. The folders will still be called inbox.dbx etc.

Useful link for future reference.
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

--
Kath Adams