lost e-mail folders

When I upgraded to XP all my e-mail folders disappeared.
How do I get them back ?
3 answers Last reply
More about lost mail folders

    Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
    After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | When I upgraded to XP all my e-mail folders disappeared.
    | How do I get them back ?

    Thanks for the info, I'll try out the proceedure. It's
    typical of Microsoft to mess up even something as simple
    as this by changing the file extensions !.
    us;313055

    >--
    >Carey Frisch
    >Microsoft MVP
    >Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    >Be Smart! Protect your PC!
    >http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

    ------------------------

    >"tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message:

    >| When I upgraded to XP all my e-mail folders
    disappeared.
    >| How do I get them back ?
    >.

    It didn't change the file extentions, just put the folders in a
    different place. The folders will still be called inbox.dbx etc.

    Useful link for future reference.
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    tony wrote:
    > Thanks for the info, I'll try out the proceedure. It's
    > typical of Microsoft to mess up even something as simple
    > as this by changing the file extensions !.

Windows XP Microsoft Email