What is this folder: 21addada4fc407b5e30b?

Craig

I see a folder entitled "21addada4fc407b5e30b" on C-drive.
Under this folder, there were 3 subfolders and an exe:
[Common]
[sp1]
[sp2]
xpsp1hfm.exe

I have no idea what these are. Can I delete these folder?
My OS is WinXP Pro. Satoshi

Craig wrote:
> I see a folder entitled "21addada4fc407b5e30b" on C-drive.
> Under this folder, there were 3 subfolders and an exe:
> [Common]
> [sp1]
> [sp2]
> xpsp1hfm.exe
>
> I have no idea what these are. Can I delete these folder?
> My OS is WinXP Pro. Satoshi

Leftovers from a critical update.
You can remove the directory safely.

--