security alert

BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
When loging on to my weather site I get the message "You are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure Bla Bla... Then I have to click OK or yes to go. I have to do this every time. Is there a way around this warning box or to stop this warning. Bruce
MSI K7N @ Delta ILSR
AMD 2800
Kingston 1gig 2700 dual
120 Maxtor/133/7200
Plexwriter 48X
Sony DVD Burner
Augidy I
Thermotake 480PS
Logitech keyboard Not USB
Optical Mouse/ Mitsumi PS/2
EVGA FX 5200/128
Antec Case
XP Prof.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Toejam31

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
See if this works:

Start/Settings/Control Panel/Internet Options. Advanced tab - Security. Clear the last two check boxes ... one for secure/not secure mode, and the other for the forms submittal redirection.

Toey

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=328&s=91c282f2e5207e99b7a652ee13b3512a" target="_new"><font color=green>My System Rigs</font color=green></A>

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/" target="_new"><b><font color=purple>BTVILLARIN.com</font color=purple></b></A> - <i><font color=orange>Your Computer Questions Answered</font color=orange></i>

BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
I had already cleared the last two boxes before I posted with Tom's.I still get the warnings. I thought there would be another area I could go into. By the way I had posted a question once about my keyboard and mouse not being detected on a restart only not from a cold boot. Msi said I had a bad MObo. I found the problem. In the shadows of my PC I had plugged the mouse into the keyboard hole and the keyboard into the mouse hole{PS2}. It would boot up cold fine but on a restart not so fine. I would have to hit the reset button because of no mouse or keyboard. Switched them around and wamo my mobo is good.Dumb me. Bruce

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?