I get continual error messages relating to java runtime and I don't know how to remedy it. Also I have lots of annoying spyware that I can't seem to get rid of. Someting that I downloaded onto my computer installed "Hotbar" spyware and my Spybot has not been able to remove.
--
Rhonda L.

Hotbar removal instructions
http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml