SYSTEM RESTORE & PROGRAMS

This is a "PS" to earlier post that I forgot to mention.
With System Restore, is there any way to get a print out of all of the entries?
Sure would be helpful when trying to go back to earlier times to see what would have to be reloaded/installed if Restore does complete the restoration.

Also, I keep getting this box that says can't open Drive C ... Would you like to open and run Drive C2.
Does anyone know what caused this and how it can be corrected to stop DriveC2 ??
I only have one hard drive.
Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
Amber
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore programs

    Print the list of all available System Restore points to a file:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/ListSR.htm

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

    "Amber" <Amber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43A69DA1-D822-42C0-9EDF-6B38F22DE693@microsoft.com...
    This is a "PS" to earlier post that I forgot to mention.
    With System Restore, is there any way to get a print out of all of the entries?
    Sure would be helpful when trying to go back to earlier times to see what would have to be reloaded/installed if Restore does complete the restoration.

    Also, I keep getting this box that says can't open Drive C ... Would you like to open and run Drive C2.
    Does anyone know what caused this and how it can be corrected to stop DriveC2 ??
    I only have one hard drive.
    Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
    Amber

System Restore Microsoft Windows XP