Repairing Log file

When I go to the Event viewer and I want to look
in "Applications" it tells me the log file is corrupt.
Can anyone tell me how I can fix the log file please?
Thanks,
Frankie.
1 answer Last reply
More about repairing file

    Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm and scroll down to
    "Administrative Tools - Restore" and click on the link.

    [Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Newsscanner" <frankied@nospam.netvigator.co.uk> wrote in message:

    | When I go to the Event viewer and I want to look
    | in "Applications" it tells me the log file is corrupt.
    | Can anyone tell me how I can fix the log file please?
    | Thanks,
    | Frankie.

Event Viewer Microsoft Windows XP