Repairing Log file

June 25, 2004 2:32:08 PM

When I go to the Event viewer and I want to look
in "Applications" it tells me the log file is corrupt.
Can anyone tell me how I can fix the log file please?
Thanks,
Frankie.

More about : repairing log file

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 9:07:32 PM

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm and scroll down to
"Administrative Tools - Restore" and click on the link.

[Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP