Some question about WinXP users?

Hi I am Jamil I have some question about Windows XP. 1st
let me tell you about my system. In my system I have
three users

NAME MEMBER OF PASSWORD
Administrator Administrator Yes
Jam Administrator Yes
Friend Users No

Now I want some help from you
1. I don't want to let Friend to turn of computer.
2. I have some folders in D: drive (I have two
partitions and system is in C: drive) I don't want to
Friend use those folders. Or can I stop Friend to use all
D: drive?
3. I have some programs in my system like Yahoo!
Messenger, ACD See, Office and other I don't want to
Friend use those programs.

I thing this is enough for now thanks for help bye

"Jamil Ahmed" <Jamil_A@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi I am Jamil I have some question about Windows XP. 1st
> let me tell you about my system. In my system I have
> three users
>
> NAME MEMBER OF PASSWORD
> Administrator Administrator Yes
> Jam Administrator Yes
> Friend Users No
>
> Now I want some help from you
> 1. I don't want to let Friend to turn of computer.

take power cord with you

> 2. I have some folders in D: drive (I have two
> partitions and system is in C: drive) I don't want to
> Friend use those folders. Or can I stop Friend to use all
> D: drive?

see answer to 1

> 3. I have some programs in my system like Yahoo!
> Messenger, ACD See, Office and other I don't want to
> Friend use those programs.

see answer 1

> I thing this is enough for now thanks for help bye

Probably the best way is to dual boot.
You can install XP twice, for example.
You can also go into bios and change password from setup to system.
That stops anyone from starting the computer.

There is a program called Lock folders which does exactly that.
PG Keys is an encryption program which can also make hidden folders.
These folders are password protected.

You can email me via:
http://home.kooee.com.au/kingull/xp.html?

the folders can be secured and user access setings
limited. the program permissions can be set through the
C:\Documents and Settings user profiles. Most of these
can be set in Windows XP Pro Administrator console with
the accounts are setup.