"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
news:33jb7jF42edu6U1@individual.net...
> Err................toast.

you trool ;p

short wrote:
> Err................toast.

I actually was thinking in different lines... Enter the words
"miserable failure" in Google, and look at the first result. I thought
you meant it in a reciproke way and read your subject as "WoW is a
miserable failure". Oh well.

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> short wrote:
>
>>Err................toast.
>

> I actually was thinking in different lines... Enter the words
> "miserable failure" in Google, and look at the first result. I thought
> you meant it in a reciproke way and read your subject as "WoW is a
> miserable failure". Oh well.

If you actually go tp that web site and read, it will make you wonder
why it came up under the "miserable failure" search.
The following is from that site:

The attacks of September 11th changed America - and in President Bush's
words, "in our grief and anger we have found our mission and our
moment." President Bush declared war against terror and has made victory
in the war on terrorism and the advance of human freedom the priorities
of his Administration. Already, the United States military and a great
coalition of nations have liberated the people of Afghanistan from the
brutal Taliban regime and denied al Qaeda its safe haven of operations.
Thousands of terrorists have been captured or killed and operations have
been disrupted in many countries around the world. In the President's
words, "our Nation - this generation - will lift a dark threat of
violence from our people and our future. We will rally the world to this
cause by our efforts, by our courage. We will not tire, we will not
falter, and we will not fail."

Failure? I think not.

sidekick wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
>> short wrote:
>>
>>> Err................toast.
>>

>> I actually was thinking in different lines... Enter the words
>> "miserable failure" in Google, and look at the first result. I
>> thought you meant it in a reciproke way and read your subject as
>> "WoW is a miserable failure". Oh well.
>>
> If you actually go tp that web site and read, it will make you wonder
> why it came up under the "miserable failure" search.
> The following is from that site:
>
> The attacks of September 11th changed America - and in President
> Bush's words, "in our grief and anger we have found our mission and
> our moment." President Bush declared war against terror and has made
> victory in the war on terrorism and the advance of human freedom the
> priorities of his Administration. Already, the United States military
> and a great coalition of nations have liberated the people of
> Afghanistan from the brutal Taliban regime and denied al Qaeda its
> safe haven of operations. Thousands of terrorists have been captured
> or killed and operations have been disrupted in many countries around
> the world. In the President's words, "our Nation - this generation -
> will lift a dark threat of violence from our people and our future.
> We will rally the world to this cause by our efforts, by our courage.
> We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
>
> Failure? I think not.

Well the planets certainly a little bit more dangerous now thanks to good
old thickhead. He's a walking,talking al Quaeda recruitment poster.

--
[Raven]

sidekick wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > short wrote:
> >
> > > Err................toast.
> >

> > I actually was thinking in different lines... Enter the words
> > "miserable failure" in Google, and look at the first result. I
> > thought you meant it in a reciproke way and read your subject as
> > "WoW is a miserable failure". Oh well.
> >
> If you actually go tp that web site and read, it will make you
> wonder why it came up under the "miserable failure" search.

The explanation can be found in the following articles. That is why I
chose not to say "Hit the 'I feel lucky' button". There were enough
people to link to Bush's biography with a link text saying "miserable
failure", and Google not only reads and counts links themselves but
also the texts used for linking.