Your most wanted PC Games of 2007!

Which PC games in 2007 are you most looking forward to?

Mine are
1. Supreme Commander
2. Alan Wake
3. Spore

In that order.
64 answers Last reply
More about your wanted games 2007
  1. Wow we get alot of these topics lol.

Crysis is probably the one ill be waiting for
  2. Definitely command and conquer 3 tiberium wars. I still play 2 and love it. May not be the sickest graphics, but how can u go wrong.
  3. A New Monkey Island Game.... That'd be awesome
  4. Crysis
    Alan Wake
    Spore
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    NWN 2 add-ons
    Fallout 3
    Far Cry 2
    Hellgate: London
    Assassin's Creed
    the new RPG and FPS games based on Alien(s) movies
  5. 1. ET: Quake Wars
    2. Oblivion: The Shivering Ilses
    3. Another expansion to Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War?

I look forward to seeing Crysis, but I know it will result in me finally having to upgrade my system...so I'm in no rush from that perspective :p
  6. Spore and Assasins creed for me
  7. Mine will be Crysis...
  8. Crysis
    UT2007
    Oblivion: Shivering Isles
    C&C 3 Long live the Tiberian series!

I'm mixed about FC2 and ET:QW, part of me wants em...
  9. Crysis

Unreal III

Halo 2 Vista

Huxley

Quake Wars

Halo Wars

Bioshock

Assassin’s Creed

Supreme Commander
  10. Quote:
    Crysis

Unreal III

Halo 2 Vista

Huxley

Quake Wars

Halo Wars

Bioshock

Assassin’s Creed

Supreme Commander

Nice list! Hows the Vento btw?
  11. 1. Alan Wake

2. Supreme Commander
    3. Crysis
    4. Bioshock
    5. Asassins Creed
  12. 1. Spore
    2. Hellgate: London

Spore looks interesting enough to me to want to get a pre-order for it.
  13. Pretty swell, but just had to take a hammer to it to fit my new powersupply... was hard getting the last one in but this time it was insane, the slot is about 2mm too small.
  14. 1: ET: Quake Wars (been waiting too long for this baby)
    2: Crysis
    3: The Witcher
    4: Alliance (www.alliancethegame.com)
    5: Call of Duty 4 (hopefully it's modern combat)
  15. Quote:
    Fallout 3

That's optimistic of you, thinking that it'll be out in 2007 :lol:

I just hope that whenever it's released it won't be a post apocalyptic version of Oblivion but something more faithful to the first two Fallouts.
  16. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ive been waiting for this for quite a while. Oblivion with Guns
  17. STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl is only something worth waiting for because it is NOT merely "Oblivion with guns". To say such a thing is to insult it. The Elder Scrolls has nothing on it with its descent into mainstream hell.
  18. I agree, in no ways am i trying to insult or belittle the game in any way, i just needed to get my first post on this site before i went to bed.

Go STALKER :D
  19. Spore

Anyone knowe if Rockstar have anything scheduled for this year? I feel robbed that Bully will never make it to PC.
  20. 1 bioshock
    2 assasin creed
    3 crysis
    and HL3...will they skip these episodes and make a hl3 with the benefits of dx10 please valve hear me..(knock on wood)
  21. Quote:
    Spore

Anyone knowe if Rockstar have anything scheduled for this year? I feel robbed that Bully will never make it to PC.

I think Rockstar will soon release a surprise hit, titled Pores. :wink:
  22. Quote:
    Spore

I think Rockstar will soon release a surprise hit, titled Pores. :wink:

LOL

Grand Theft Pores.

Dude, where's my pore?

Bullpore.
  23. <-- The avatar says it all.

Been playing it since the 1995 release. One of the few games that never gets old.
  24. No one else is looking forward to Spider Man 3? It'll be just like the consoles, minus the extras like being able to play as the Green Goblin. No more crap like sm2 on the pc :oops:
  25. Quote:
    <-- The avatar says it all.

Been playing it since the 1995 release. One of the few games that never gets old.

CC got a little boring...
  26. 1.Hellgate:London
    2.Ut2k7
    3.Farcry 2
    4.Assassin's Creed
  27. 1. Medal of Honor : Airborne
    2. Starcraft 2
    3. Diablo 3
  28. Quote:
    1. Medal of Honor : Airborne
    2. Starcraft 2
    3. Diablo 3

I think they are talking about ACTUAL games... yes, we all wish for Starcraft 2.

:lol:
  29. This probably sounds like blasphemy in the PC Games section, but I want StarCraft Ghost too. :cry:
  30. I don't play too many games. I'm just waiting for the following:

1. Crysis
    2. BioShock

Last, but not least:

3. Hello Kitty Online :lol: Just kidding... Or am I?
  31. Quote:
    This probably sounds like blasphemy in the PC Games section, but I want StarCraft Ghost too. :cry:

BLASPHEMY!
    /FLAME
    /FLAME
    /FLAME
    If the flames haven't killed you, then this dragon will!
    *Dragon chomps on Stemnin's head*

Only if it comes for PC too.
  32. 1 Crysis - i love the thing about running free and the graphics is amazing
    2 Bioshock - looks so fantastic and love the AI

farcry2 - i loved farcry so i cant wait for farcry2 but its probably in 2008

Diablo3 - probably 2008 or 2009 tho..

Alan wake - yay ive seen alot of ingame and i can say im really amazed and its probably gonna need more PC power than crysis, but yea in 2008 :cry:
  33. Fallout 3
    Expansion to NWN 2
    Warhammer 40k II (one can only hope :D )
  34. Yea, I agree with everyone on most of the games coming out.

My wish list is:
    Crysis (gonna play it regardless if i have a dx10 card lulz)
    Bioshock
    Assasin's Creed
    Spore
    I would say STALKER, but i just goot it today (bangin' by the way :) )
  35. Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
    Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (I know, I know, but I'm curious)
    Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
    Hellgate: London
    Unreal Tournament 2007
    Crysis
    Half-Life 2 Episode 2
    Spore
    Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
    Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
    Alan Wake
  36. oh and i forgot Huxley :D its gonna rock ma boots seriously.. 100vs100 in a FPS fight :d with 5000 people on a server using a modified unreal engine 3.0 yay
  37. Army of Two anyone watched its trailor
  38. Quote:
    oh and i forgot Huxley :D its gonna rock ma boots seriously.. 100vs100 in a FPS fight :d with 5000 people on a server using a modified unreal engine 3.0 yay
    Man that sounds like fun :) I can just imagine the carnage!!!
  39. haha yea :D its gonna pwn.. kinda like a rpg just in fps :D ''mmofps''
    u can get better armor and weapons and stuff :d and do quests, damn i want it :P
  40. Quote:
    haha yea :D its gonna pwn.. kinda like a rpg just in fps :D ''mmofps''
    u can get better armor and weapons and stuff :d and do quests, damn i want it :P

I've been following this one too... however, I'm very skeptical that it will deliver. Hopefully it does, but it seems to be way overpromising (moreso than what over game developers do).

Maybe I've just become a sceptic due to all the game features "announced" in various titles over the years vs. game features actually "delivered."
  41. mines crysis but what is Alan wake
  42. Funny that no one mentioned "duke nukem forever". Poor old duke, :( wasn't it announced along with a screenie?
  43. Yup. Here is the thread where we last discussed it...I think. (My, I was prophetic in my first post. :wink:)
  44. So what are the bets like on the duke appearing anytime soon ?
  45. Last I heard, they got a new team and lowered their own expectations in order to get it out. My guess is summer '08.
  46. I just wish that they would be done with it as soon as possible. Even a substandard game would do. The waiting and empty promises are killing us.................. :(
  47. well i am also a little skeptical but we can only wait and hope :b

thats right but PC's r becoming really strong now and this is a whole new genre. theres only 2 other mmofps games out there buts its years back =d
  48. If only farcry2 wasn't being developped by Farcry's publisher instead of crytek, I might get a little excited. I think it's being developped by farcry's publisher.. I believe developpers shouldn't be publishers! Thanks EA!
  49. it happens and not always is the result bad. For example Black Isle published BG for bioware but developed IWD and PS:T All great games in anyone's book
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games