view in (file) explorer

Hi all--

How can I change the view for everything in (file) explorer so
everything always appears as "details" option?

Jim

Hi Jim

Open Windows Explorer - go to the View menu and setup WE how you want. Then
go to Tools>Folder Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'.
Restart WE.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Jim Madsen" <nospam@somewhere.com> wrote in message
| Hi all--
|
| How can I change the view for everything in (file) explorer so
| everything always appears as "details" option?
|
| Jim

Thanks Denny--

Guess I missed that button somehow.

Jim

Will Denny wrote:

> Hi Jim
>
> Open Windows Explorer - go to the View menu and setup WE how you want. Then
> go to Tools>Folder Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'.
> Restart WE.

You're welcome.