view in (file) explorer

Hi all--

How can I change the view for everything in (file) explorer so
everything always appears as "details" option?

Jim
3 answers Last reply
More about view file explorer

    Hi Jim

    Open Windows Explorer - go to the View menu and setup WE how you want. Then
    go to Tools>Folder Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'.
    Restart WE.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Jim Madsen" <nospam@somewhere.com> wrote in message
    | Hi all--
    |
    | How can I change the view for everything in (file) explorer so
    | everything always appears as "details" option?
    |
    | Jim

    Thanks Denny--

    Guess I missed that button somehow.

    Jim

    Will Denny wrote:

    > Hi Jim
    >
    > Open Windows Explorer - go to the View menu and setup WE how you want. Then
    > go to Tools>Folder Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'.
    > Restart WE.

    You're welcome.

    --

    | Thanks Denny--
    |
    | Guess I missed that button somehow.
    |
    | Jim
    |
    | Will Denny wrote:
    |
    | > Hi Jim
    | >
    | > Open Windows Explorer - go to the View menu and setup WE how you want.
    Then
    | > go to Tools>Folder Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'.
    | > Restart WE.

Explorer Microsoft Windows XP