downloading & transfering music files

June 28, 2004 4:02:01 PM

downloading & transfering music files to my shared music files
we can down load ok but they dont seem to be transfer to our folder to copy onto disc
does anyone know how we resolve the problem
as we never had this problem when we was on anolog we've accurd this problem on broadband
Anonymous
June 29, 2004 9:59:54 PM

"tinner's" <tinners@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> downloading & transfering music files to my shared music files
> we can down load ok but they dont seem to be transfer to our folder
> to copy onto disc does anyone know how we resolve the problem
> as we never had this problem when we was on anolog we've accurd this
> problem on broadband

right click the link and pick save as, then pick where you want to save it

If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---