Newsgroup page gone after follow link

After following a link to another Microsoft page , to kb821253 , the Newsgroup page New Users dissappeared . This is the first time that I can remember this happening and I have followed maybe 30 links from Newsgroup Discussion Groups . Could you give a clue as to what may have happened ?

Byte

Instead of going back to the previous link, you probably clicked the red "X"
and closed the link and that also closed the Newsgroup website.

"Nicholas B" wrote:

> After following a link to another Microsoft page , to kb821253 , the Newsgroup page New Users dissappeared . This is the first time that I can remember this happening and I have followed maybe 30 links from Newsgroup Discussion Groups . Could you give a clue as to what may have happened ?

AH! thanks . Nick