Setting a larger cache-Don

Thank you for that info. I have dial up. I still don't understand why the numbers on the slide jump from 1-14469? mb Do I leave it on 1?
--
New, dumb but not ignorant.
1 answer Last reply

    "Cwappy At" <CwappyAt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thank you for that info. I have dial up. I still don't understand why the
    numbers on the slide jump from 1-14469? mb Do I leave it on 1?
    > --
    > New, dumb but not ignorant.

    Nor, do I.

    The numbers on the slide should increment not jump. In any case, in the box
    on the right of the slide you can enter any number your desire.

    P.S.

    In the future post your reply to the group in the same message sequence. If
    you are using Outlook Express, the Reply to Group icon post in the message
    sequence. The Reply icon creates a new post. With a new post, the readers
    usually cannot determine what you are asking.

    Don

Cache Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows XP