  • Dial Up Connection
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 29, 2004 1:25:01 AM

Thank you for that info. I have dial up. I still don't understand why the numbers on the slide jump from 1-14469? mb Do I leave it on 1?
--
New, dumb but not ignorant.

More about : setting larger cache

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 5:00:02 AM

"Cwappy At" <CwappyAt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for that info. I have dial up. I still don't understand why the
numbers on the slide jump from 1-14469? mb Do I leave it on 1?
> --
> New, dumb but not ignorant.

Nor, do I.

The numbers on the slide should increment not jump. In any case, in the box
on the right of the slide you can enter any number your desire.

P.S.

In the future post your reply to the group in the same message sequence. If
you are using Outlook Express, the Reply to Group icon post in the message
sequence. The Reply icon creates a new post. With a new post, the readers
usually cannot determine what you are asking.

Don