Happy New Year AGD

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Devast8or wrote:
> Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

Could you please specify what it is you do do? :)

> Devast8or

Happy new year to you too! And the rest of AGD of course.

desktop at home dot se

On that special day, Devast8or, (invalid@invalid.invalid) said...

> Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

Happy new Year to you, too. And better drops than those eight lowwwww
rares Baal dropped in NM for my now champion SP strafezon (none of it
was more than 10k worth, and all useless).

Grumble. On to the Hell spike rats.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

Devast8or wrote:

> Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

Happy new year from GMT+1. May you akk find leet lewt and reach the
fabled lvl 99. :-D

mark

Wishing everyone at AGD a Happy New Year, filled with health and good
fortune.

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

If you can't be good, at least be careful. New Years Eve is strictly amateur
night, too many noob partiers out there. So I'll just be going to a family
party. But of course my cousins are a bad influence, and I'm easily
corrupted. 8>)

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

Devast8or wrote:
> Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)
>
> Devast8or

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year we all get to beat Diablo
once and for all. Health, Prosperity, and love to all in 2005.

Diane

On that special day, Diane Kircher, (kirchbabe1@verizon.net) said...

> Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year we all get to beat Diablo
> once and for all. Health, Prosperity, and love to all in 2005.

Please not. I've still got to make a druid patriarch, barb patriarch,
pally patriarch, sorc matriarch and assy matriarch to do, and all
guardians; how am I supposed to accomplish that, without any Diablo in
hell, to get past? Tyrael would deny the portal to Harrogath.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> typed this
like they were devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
> On that special day, Diane Kircher, (kirchbabe1@verizon.net) said...
>
>> Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year we all get to beat Diablo
>> once and for all. Health, Prosperity, and love to all in 2005.
>
> Please not. I've still got to make a druid patriarch, barb patriarch,
> pally patriarch, sorc matriarch and assy matriarch to do, and all
> guardians; how am I supposed to accomplish that, without any Diablo in
> hell, to get past? Tyrael would deny the portal to Harrogath.
>

> Gabriele Neukam
>
> Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

I still only have zon and sorc matriarchs, no patriarchs or guardians. LOL

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Nodirbek

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Make invalids happy in New Year. NEW YEAR CHARITY FUND;
Let invalids be happy like you in New Year.
$600,000.00 in our fund now
Acc Name: KALANDAROV NODIRBEK Acc Number:0895103344210001
National Bank For Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Mirzo Ulugbek Branch. SWIFT CODE: NBFA UZ 2X Branch Code: 00895

I'm glad that I'm using your services.
Thanks beforehand.

Sincerely Qalandarov Nodirbek Saidovich,
Director of NEW YEAR CHARITY FUND