Happy New Year AGD

Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

Devast8or
9 answers Last reply
More about happy year

    Devast8or wrote:
    > Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

    Could you please specify what it is you do do? :-)

    > Devast8or

    Happy new year to you too! And the rest of AGD of course.

    desktop at home dot se

    On that special day, Devast8or, (invalid@invalid.invalid) said...

    > Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

    Happy new Year to you, too. And better drops than those eight lowwwww
    rares Baal dropped in NM for my now champion SP strafezon (none of it
    was more than 10k worth, and all useless).

    Grumble. On to the Hell spike rats.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.

    Devast8or wrote:

    > Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

    Happy new year from GMT+1. May you akk find leet lewt and reach the
    fabled lvl 99. :-D

    Wishing everyone at AGD a Happy New Year, filled with health and good
    fortune.

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

    If you can't be good, at least be careful. New Years Eve is strictly amateur
    night, too many noob partiers out there. So I'll just be going to a family
    party. But of course my cousins are a bad influence, and I'm easily
    corrupted. 8>)

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo-Fury

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
    small world after all, "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> said:

    >Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)

    Why not?

    /me pops champaign
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    Devast8or wrote:
    > Now don't do anything I would do tonight ;)
    >
    > Devast8or

    Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year we all get to beat Diablo
    once and for all. Health, Prosperity, and love to all in 2005.

    Diane

    On that special day, Diane Kircher, (kirchbabe1@verizon.net) said...

    > Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year we all get to beat Diablo
    > once and for all. Health, Prosperity, and love to all in 2005.

    Please not. I've still got to make a druid patriarch, barb patriarch,
    pally patriarch, sorc matriarch and assy matriarch to do, and all
    guardians; how am I supposed to accomplish that, without any Diablo in
    hell, to get past? Tyrael would deny the portal to Harrogath.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.

    Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> typed this
    like they were devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
    > On that special day, Diane Kircher, (kirchbabe1@verizon.net) said...
    >
    >> Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year we all get to beat Diablo
    >> once and for all. Health, Prosperity, and love to all in 2005.
    >
    > Please not. I've still got to make a druid patriarch, barb patriarch,
    > pally patriarch, sorc matriarch and assy matriarch to do, and all
    > guardians; how am I supposed to accomplish that, without any Diablo in
    > hell, to get past? Tyrael would deny the portal to Harrogath.
    >

    > Gabriele Neukam
    >
    > Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    I still only have zon and sorc matriarchs, no patriarchs or guardians. LOL

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
  9. Make invalids happy in New Year. NEW YEAR CHARITY FUND;
    Let invalids be happy like you in New Year.
    $600,000.00 in our fund now
    Acc Name: KALANDAROV NODIRBEK Acc Number:0895103344210001
    National Bank For Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
    Mirzo Ulugbek Branch. SWIFT CODE: NBFA UZ 2X Branch Code: 00895

    I'm glad that I'm using your services.
    Thanks beforehand.

    Sincerely Qalandarov Nodirbek Saidovich,
    Director of NEW YEAR CHARITY FUND

Games Diablo Video Games