Internet Connection Sharing

There are 4 users of XP in my household and we all have a separate login on the welcome screen, the problem is that everytime we logout of our respective sessions the internet connection is terminated. We all use the same ISP login, can I set it up so that we can all share the same connection without having to dial in each time.

Thanks

Wellen

Hi Wellen,

In the dial-up connectoid properties, select the "Anyone who uses this computer" checkbox.

Keep a Dial-Up Connection Open for All Users:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/may02/theriot1.asp
[Automate] http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/KeepRAS.Exe

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP