Chuch Norris Botnet Roundhouse Kicks Routers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The eyes of a botnet are upon your router. Anything ya do its gonna see...lol.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]moomooman[/nom]The botnet wasnt infecting the router, it was hiding, from Chuck Norris[/citation]

This made me laugh xD

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I like this botnet. It'll give some bandwidth back to the backbones of the world by crippling massive amounts of users. Is the FBI gonna be knocking on my door because I said that?

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Ciuy[/nom]Only Chuck Norris can stop the plague ....[/citation]
Apparently, a flip of a switch can stop this virus....not Chuck Norris.

amdchuck

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
Chuck Norris would not skulk about hoping some weakling had left their router password defaulted. Jean Claude Van Damme maybe, but not Chuck.

ordcestus

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Ciuy[/nom]Only Chuck Norris can stop the plague ....[/citation]
but what if he started it? He's after all the people who can't configure their router, And who think DNS is some crazy killer disease.

May Chuck Norris and his servant God have mercy on your poor unenthusiast souls

enderwiggen

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2008
the botnet installs itself on your router's RAM by guessing default administrative passwordsChuck Norris doesn't need to guess anything.

Chuck Norris was originally considered for the part of Jesus in the Passion of the Christ. However, the director realized that Chuck Norris cannot show the emotion of pain. He can only inflict it.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
what does this have to do with Chuck Norris?

its like the developer was like "well, I'm really proud of my virus, but I'm afraid it won't get the online recognition it deserves. I know! Chuck Norris!!"

when virus developers have marketing departments, you know I.T's gone mainstream...

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]xaios[/nom]Once the takeover has been complete, the following statement WILL be true:Chuck Norris CAN play Crysis.[/citation]I think the real question here is, "Can Crysis play Chuck Norris"?

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]Thank god I use a [insert brand here] router!By the way, did you know Chuck Norris once won a "Who has the most balls contest" ? He won by 6.[/citation]To be fair, it was a juggling contest.

Also: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/166192/

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]pythy[/nom]"Are you feeling lucky, punk?"Oh wait, woops.....[/citation]
I always liked Clint Eastwood better. Preferred his westerns over Dirty Harry though.[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]what does this have to do with Chuck Norris?its like the developer was like "well, I'm really proud of my virus, but I'm afraid it won't get the online recognition it deserves. I know! Chuck Norris!!"when virus developers have marketing departments, you know I.T's gone mainstream...[/citation]
=)

I don't think I've made a Chuck Norris joke for years... it's going to stay that way. You know, he's watching. He's waiting. He's making a list of who's been naughty and nice. And who's making crappy jokes about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.