Kaaza download

I have tried to download the music website Kaaza. i receive a message my system may not support this. I previously had Windows Me, and was able to have downloaded Kaaza for the last 2 years. Took my pc into Best Buy to upgrade to windows xp. I had previously backed up my music but the program Kaaza was removed. Any help on how to download Kaaza
--
badgergirl

Let me get this straight...

You are asking in - a public forum, monitored by Microsoft - for assistance
in installing software that will help you violate copyright laws?

You want help in stealing music, video and software?

Bobby

"badgergirl" <badgergirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried to download the music website Kaaza. i receive a message my
>system may not support this. I previously had Windows Me, and was able to
>have downloaded Kaaza for the last 2 years. Took my pc into Best Buy to
>upgrade to windows xp. I had previously backed up my music but the program
>Kaaza was removed. Any help on how to download Kaaza
> --
> badgergirl

Hi

Look for all the dross that you might inadvertently download:

http://www.kazaalite.com/

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"NoNoBadDog!" <mysocks_bjsledge_AT_pixi.com> wrote:
>Let me get this straight...
>You are asking in - a public forum, monitored by Microsoft - for assistance
>in installing software that will help you violate copyright laws?
>You want help in stealing music, video and software?
>Bobby

She is asking about a perfectly legitimate activity - the sharing of files on
a peer to peer network. I didn't see her mention she was grabbing copyrighted
files.... Gee that would be presumptuous..

Badgergirl, get Kazaa Lite Resurrection. Forget Kazaa Lite ++
(makers/contributors now being sued ????) or Kaaza or whatever the original
is. & don't pay any website any money. They only can give you "tech" help,
and some won't even do that, they just keep their website up to date with
relative news that affects p2p. And don't pay them to get a p2p program, they
are available, you just have to find them.

Get Kazaa Lite Resurrection at:

http://www.filesharingplace.com/p2pclients.php

I got that link in the peer to peer newsgroup:

alt.internet.p2p

There are other p2p programs that use a different network than the Kaaza
network. You could also try one of those. I hear Bearshare is pretty good,
but there is advertising with it.

....D.