Audio Device

June 30, 2004 1:17:01 AM

I reinstalled by Windows XP the program identified by new hardware for the audio device, but when I played a sound, I got the error message, no audio device, code 28. I have been working on this problem for two days now, still not able to find the location of the drivers. My hope is, you would be able to help me.
Thank you.
--
In all things, give thanks.

More about : audio device

June 30, 2004 11:57:02 AM

You'll need to reinstall the soundcard drivers for XP. They are probably on a
utility disk, maintenance disk, Driver disk or Soundblaster disk that came with
your PC when you purchased it. Check for an audio device here:
Start/rightclick My Computer/Manage/Device Manager/Sounds, audio, etc.
See if there is a yellow question mark there indicating a problem. If you do not
have disks for your soundcard, go to below website and download a free one:
Sound Card Drivers (sound drivers,audio drivers,soundcard,drivers
http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/

!