where to buy cheapest data cable for lg vx4500

Last response: in Network Providers
May 6, 2004 12:32:29 AM

Where can I get the best buy for the data cable and what software is the
best for the phone.
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 12:32:30 AM

Found http://shopping.yahoo.com/ is a good website listing merchants
selling cell phone accessories for cheap. Just type what you are
looking for. Have used to buy cell phone accessories, other
electronics and goods. I look for the listings with Buyer Protection
and better than 3 out of 5 star ratings. I have not yet had any
problems receiving goods ordered from this site or its links to date.
Just recently ordered a plastic belt holster for my Nokia phone under
$10 which cannot buy from Nokia and difficult to find at
brick-and-mortar retailer.

Scott

"HFB" <nospammer0@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<xbcmc.145459$Gd3.34903745@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
> Where can I get the best buy for the data cable and what software is the
> best for the phone.
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 3:00:42 AM

> "HFB" <nospammer0@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Where can I get the best buy for the data cable and what software is
>> the best for the phone.

You may want to reword your request. There are a lot of cheap sources for
data cables/software (most of which don't work, but hey! they are cheap!),
but you may want to ask where you can get the best cables/software (that
actually work) cheapest.
!