Outlook Express Attachments

June 30, 2004 3:37:37 PM

I use Outlook Express for my E-mail. Why do some documents sent to me appear
so large when I open the attachments. Did I miss something in the
pre-settings of Options etc.??? My OS is XP.

Thanks
Terry
Anonymous
June 30, 2004 3:37:38 PM

For expert Outlook Express advice:

Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote in message:
news:o cQpcgrXEHA.3716@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

|I use Outlook Express for my E-mail. Why do some documents sent to me appear
| so large when I open the attachments. Did I miss something in the
| pre-settings of Options etc.??? My OS is XP.
|
| Thanks
| Terry
Anonymous
July 1, 2004 7:02:29 PM

Terry wrote:
> I use Outlook Express for my E-mail. Why do some documents sent to me
> appear so large when I open the attachments. Did I miss something in
> the pre-settings of Options etc.??? My OS is XP.
>
> Thanks
> Terry

This is the fault of the sender and not you. They should reduce the size
before sending.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)