Outlook Express Attachments

I use Outlook Express for my E-mail. Why do some documents sent to me appear
so large when I open the attachments. Did I miss something in the
pre-settings of Options etc.??? My OS is XP.

Thanks
Terry
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook express attachments

    For expert Outlook Express advice:

    Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    Terry wrote:
    > I use Outlook Express for my E-mail. Why do some documents sent to me
    > appear so large when I open the attachments. Did I miss something in
    > the pre-settings of Options etc.??? My OS is XP.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Terry

    This is the fault of the sender and not you. They should reduce the size
    before sending.
    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)