Deskjet 5150: Unable to set custom size paper

I have an HP Deskjet 5150 printer. I need to change my paper settings from
A4 (297x210mm) to a custom size (315x215mm) but the settings dialog doesn't
work. I click on the "Special" button and change values. However, as soon
as I click on "Save" the dialog is reset to default values. If I don't
click "Save" then values aren't save so I can't use them either.

I'm using Windows XP Professional and the bundled drivers. I've been unable
to find any information in HP websites or Google. I'd like to know whether
I'm the only one with this annoying problem. Thank you in advance for your