curious

When I click *start* and then click *run* I see I have a lot of www."s in
there. How can I permanently remove them? I have win xp

Thanks for your time and effort.

System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
Windows Temp Folder and much more.
http://www.igorshpak.net/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message:

| When I click *start* and then click *run* I see I have a lot of www."s in
| there. How can I permanently remove them? I have win xp
|
| Thanks for your time and effort.

Hello.
Conversely, Kelly's Korner serves up a script that
will permanently remove all of the typed mru's listed
in 'run' .
This is a huge site with many mods and fixes for XP.

You could try one of microsoft's free utils, tweakui http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx and set that option in that to delete history for whatever you like on shutdown.

Ashleigh