any bully fans out there

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
I played it for a week straight and really liked it. Clever, humorous, and a fair amount of action, too. Very good game. Not great, but I always appreciate it when a game developer tries something a little different.

coach_brew

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I'm totally there right with both of you guys. While I didn't play it through to 100% (since I heard there isn't any cool reward for it) the game was awesome! Creative design, rich characters, awesome script, great music score. Not the greatest game of all times, but definitely a great game and worth playing for anyone who's into free roaming games.

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006
Didn't get a chance to play it, as there's no PC version. I heard they axed the 360 port as well, following the (unjustified) public outcry.

Does anyone know if you can get it running on a PC using a PS2 emulator? I'd buy it if I could get it to run (not buying a PS2 especially though!)

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006
I probably never will. I mainly play strategy games, so I'm pretty happy with my PC. Most of the other games I play (sports, GTA etc) get ported to PC eventually. Besides, I own enough electronic gadets already!

If I were to buy a console though, it would probably be a Wii, simply because they've done something different.

coach_brew

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Can someone give a brief synopsis of the game and what kind of gameplay elements it has?

I wrote up a bit of synopsis/review here if you're curious.

If you've got a ps2/3 you should definitely check it out. Some good variety to a genre that's been around the block more then a few times, though I haven't heard anything regarding emulation.