User Accounts and drop down menus

I let a friend access his Hotmail account using my account whilst visiting. His name now appears on the sign in drop down list and all his inbox messages are shown as a number of new messages on my account when I sign on to User Account, as he does not check his mail very often this is bucoming annoying.

Can you help please.

Hi Bier,

Control Panel/Internet Options/Content tab, disable the autocomplete.

As to the mail on the Welcome screen, see:

Overview of Mail Notification Display on WinXP Welcome Screen [Q304148]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Bier" <Bier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I let a friend access his Hotmail account using my account whilst
visiting. His name now appears on the sign in drop down list and all his
inbox messages are shown as a number of new messages on my account when I
sign on to User Account, as he does not check his mail very often this is
bucoming annoying.

> Can you help please.

TRENDING THREADS