PCMCIA card with eXternal Antenna connector

im looking to buy a PCMCIA 54g card with a connector for an external
antenna. also needs to be prism chipset or some other chipset
compatible with use on Linux with Kismet.

any ideas ?

might look at Compex cpx.com
PrismGT with external mc connector
I've one,,, works great on windows, works great on dlink/prismGT too
- don't see linux driver in their lists.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:53:58 GMT, "bumtracks" <user@unknown.org>
wrote:

>might look at Compex cpx.com
>PrismGT with external mc connector
>I've one,,, works great on windows, works great on dlink/prismGT too
>- don't see linux driver in their lists.

if its got a prism chipset it should work with linux.
thanks for the tip.

wrote:

>might look at Compex cpx.com
>PrismGT with external mc connector
>I've one,,, works great on windows, works great on dlink/prismGT too
>- don't see linux driver in their lists.

which model do you have ?

winipcfg says;
Compex iWavePort WL54G

was surprised at how well the card worked signal strength wise as compared
to dlinks G650a with the PrismGT chipset. Plugged in a blade antenna as
was smiling,,, tried a 8db yaggi and wow, blows holes through concrete.