  • Diablo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 3, 2005 10:54:30 AM

Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and just as I
started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from blood moor
the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast and started
to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and wa
sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks the earth.
I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat him and I
looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I whispered him and
when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is my tuffest
character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd channel
and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I asked her
and she said she would even though we never met before.
when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains and we all
fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK barbarian. we
killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He used up
lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me keep the
charm :)  its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer. He is very
very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help :)  I
never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells daughter and
I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same tcelss and
it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like that. AGD is
full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :)  Im so excited
dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.

Kaytie

PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :p

More about : super diablo walked game

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 10:54:31 AM

KaytieKat wrote:
> Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and
just as I
> started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from
blood moor
> the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast
and started
> to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and
wa
> sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks
the earth.
> I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat
him and I
> looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I
whispered him and
> when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is
my tuffest
> character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd
channel
> and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I
asked her
> and she said she would even though we never met before.
> when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains
and we all
> fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK
barbarian. we
> killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He
used up
> lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me
keep the
> charm :)  its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer.
He is very
> very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help
:)  I
> never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells
daughter and
> I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same
tcelss and
> it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like
that. AGD is
> full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :)  Im
so excited
> dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.
>
> Kaytie
>
> PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :p

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
Don't you just want to rub this in your brother's face?

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 8:46:42 AM

KaytieKat wrote:
> Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and just as I
> started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from blood moor
> the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast and started
> to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and wa
> sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks the earth.
> I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat him and I
> looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I whispered him and
> when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is my tuffest
> character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd channel
> and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I asked her
> and she said she would even though we never met before.
> when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains and we all
> fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK barbarian. we
> killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He used up
> lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me keep the
> charm :)  its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer. He is very
> very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help :)  I
> never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells daughter and
> I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same tcelss and
> it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like that. AGD is
> full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :)  Im so excited
> dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.
>
> Kaytie
>
> PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :p

No problem Kaytie, had fun myself, first time actually doing D-clone up
close and personal, sadly my merc took a big brnt of the damage at first
before i could hit him up with a big purple, oh well, it still turned
out ok. ;O) Now, if I could only manage to get D-clone to appear in one
of my games, so I can get an anni...heh

*deepfriedspam
*deepfriedspam2
January 4, 2005 3:48:37 PM

"KaytieKat" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and just
as I
> started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from blood
moor
> the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast and
started
> to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and wa
> sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks the
earth.
> I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat him and
> looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I whispered him
and
> when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is my
tuffest
> character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd
channel
> and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I
asked her
> and she said she would even though we never met before.
> when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains and we
all
> fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK barbarian. we
> killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He used
up
> lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me keep the
> charm :)  its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer. He is
very
> very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help :)  I
> never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells daughter
and
> I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same
tcelss and
> it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like that. AGD
is
> full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :)  Im so
excited
> dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.
>
> Kaytie
>
> PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :p

Yep it was K, she called me afterward all excited about the great fun time
she had with you guys. I'll forward the posts on from you and misfit :)
January 4, 2005 8:19:06 PM

what were the stats of the anni?

i couldn't care less if i tried, and i will...

kinquartzhc
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 8:34:28 PM

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
> tcells wrote:

snip

> > Yep it was K, she called me afterward all excited about the great fun
> > time she had with you guys. I'll forward the posts on from you and
> > misfit :)
>
> Thanks tcells, please, pass on my best wishes to K, I haven't met her
> on-line for quite a while now. Please give her my best for the new year.

just did, she says hello back :)  (she was on today doing some runs with
Zilth - looks like she has her sights set on levelling to 92)
!