Super Diablo Just walked in my Game!! :)

Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and just as I
started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from blood moor
the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast and started
to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and wa
sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks the earth.
I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat him and I
looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I whispered him and
when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is my tuffest
character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd channel
and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I asked her
and she said she would even though we never met before.
when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains and we all
fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK barbarian. we
killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He used up
lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me keep the
charm :) its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer. He is very
very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help :) I
never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells daughter and
I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same tcelss and
it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like that. AGD is
full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :) Im so excited
dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.

Kaytie

PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :P
5 answers Last reply
More about super diablo walked game

    KaytieKat wrote:
    > Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and
    just as I
    > started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from
    blood moor
    > the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast
    and started
    > to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and
    wa
    > sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks
    the earth.
    > I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat
    him and I
    > looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I
    whispered him and
    > when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is
    my tuffest
    > character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd
    channel
    > and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I
    asked her
    > and she said she would even though we never met before.
    > when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains
    and we all
    > fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK
    barbarian. we
    > killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He
    used up
    > lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me
    keep the
    > charm :) its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer.
    He is very
    > very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help
    :) I
    > never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells
    daughter and
    > I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same
    tcelss and
    > it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like
    that. AGD is
    > full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :) Im
    so excited
    > dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.
    >
    > Kaytie
    >
    > PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :P

    WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
    Don't you just want to rub this in your brother's face?

    Orion Ryder

    KaytieKat wrote:
    > Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and just as I
    > started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from blood moor
    > the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast and started
    > to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and wa
    > sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks the earth.
    > I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat him and I
    > looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I whispered him and
    > when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is my tuffest
    > character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd channel
    > and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I asked her
    > and she said she would even though we never met before.
    > when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains and we all
    > fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK barbarian. we
    > killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He used up
    > lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me keep the
    > charm :) its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer. He is very
    > very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help :) I
    > never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells daughter and
    > I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same tcelss and
    > it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like that. AGD is
    > full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :) Im so excited
    > dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.
    >
    > Kaytie
    >
    > PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :P

    No problem Kaytie, had fun myself, first time actually doing D-clone up
    close and personal, sadly my merc took a big brnt of the damage at first
    before i could hit him up with a big purple, oh well, it still turned
    out ok. ;O) Now, if I could only manage to get D-clone to appear in one
    of my games, so I can get an anni...heh

    *deepfriedspam
    *deepfriedspam2

    "KaytieKat" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. I was starting to do some magic hunting with my necromancer and just
    as I
    > started to walk to pit after getting him some skellie buddies from blood
    moor
    > the counter started going. I twent off like 5 or 6 times Real fast and
    started
    > to get excited. Nothing happened for a while and necro got to pit and wa
    > sstarting when counter wnet off agan and then its siad Diablo walks the
    earth.
    > I was SOOO exicted and scared I KNEW my necro probably coulnt beat him and
    > looked on my firends list deepfriedspam was only one on so I whispered him
    and
    > when he came in I changed to get my paladin. my paladin is 86 and is my
    tuffest
    > character and ony one I have who had chance fight him. I went to agd
    channel
    > and hell game to find more help and a barbarian was in hell game so I
    asked her
    > and she said she would even though we never met before.
    > when all 3 of us were in game spam made him come out in cold plains and we
    all
    > fought him my holy freeze paladin spams hammerdin and the IK barbarian. we
    > killed him LOTS easier than I thought even my paladins merc lived. He used
    up
    > lots of potions though but thats ok since we won. and they let me keep the
    > charm :) its so cool I put it on my necromancer to make him tuffer. He is
    very
    > very happy and I like to think spam and the barbarain for their help :) I
    > never played with the barbarin before but she said she was TCells daughter
    and
    > I rem TCELLs answered my very first post here and I think thats same
    tcelss and
    > it was real nice of her to help someone she didnt even know like that. AGD
    is
    > full of very nice people its sooo fun playing with all of you :) Im so
    excited
    > dont think I will get any sleep now hehe.
    >
    > Kaytie
    >
    > PS and no this dont mean I stole misfits luck :P

    Yep it was K, she called me afterward all excited about the great fun time
    she had with you guys. I'll forward the posts on from you and misfit :)

    what were the stats of the anni?

    i couldn't care less if i tried, and i will...

    kinquartzhc

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > tcells wrote:

    snip

    > > Yep it was K, she called me afterward all excited about the great fun
    > > time she had with you guys. I'll forward the posts on from you and
    > > misfit :)
    >
    > Thanks tcells, please, pass on my best wishes to K, I haven't met her
    > on-line for quite a while now. Please give her my best for the new year.

    just did, she says hello back :) (she was on today doing some runs with
    Zilth - looks like she has her sights set on levelling to 92)

Games Diablo Video Games