FILE TRANSFER

July 1, 2004 4:46:01 PM

I PUT SOME LETTERS ONTO FLOPPIES FROM MY OLD WINDOWS95 SYSTEM.
WINDOWS XPHOME DOESN'T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE THEM.
AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?
CAN i TRANSFER ANY OF MY PERSONAL FILES FROM OLD COMPUTER TO THE NEW???

More about : file transfer

Anonymous
July 1, 2004 5:02:01 PM

have u tried Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Files and Settings Transfer Wizard?

"sparky" wrote:

> I PUT SOME LETTERS ONTO FLOPPIES FROM MY OLD WINDOWS95 SYSTEM.
> WINDOWS XPHOME DOESN'T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE THEM.
> AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?
> CAN i TRANSFER ANY OF MY PERSONAL FILES FROM OLD COMPUTER TO THE NEW???
Anonymous
July 2, 2004 2:49:52 AM

sparky,

What program did you use to create the letters? You need the same program on
the XP system; ie, Word, Notepad, WordPerfect, etc.

--
Sir_George
For better access to newsgroups;

!