info.exe

karl

Hi. Whenever I logon to my cpu a dialogue box pops up and it reads:

"info.exe has encountered a problem"

It asks if I want to send the problem to microsoft or not.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Boozo

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

send it to them

"karl" wrote:

> Hi. Whenever I logon to my cpu a dialogue box pops up and it reads:
>
> "info.exe has encountered a problem"
>
> It asks if I want to send the problem to microsoft or not.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!

Hi

Have a look in msconfig>start to see if info.exe is referenced. If so,
uncheck it and then reboot your system.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"karl" <karl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi. Whenever I logon to my cpu a dialogue box pops up and it reads:
|
| "info.exe has encountered a problem"
|
| It asks if I want to send the problem to microsoft or not.
|
| Any suggestions?
|
| Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS