Administrator acoount invisible

Hi There,

I created another account in XP Pro, and added it to the Administrators group
when i rebooted, the default Administrator account was no longer viewable, and i am unable to logon as Administrator
How do i make it visible again?
All help greatly appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about administrator acoount invisible

    "lyndaf" <lyndaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I created another account in XP Pro, and added it to the Administrators
    group
    > when i rebooted, the default Administrator account was no longer viewable,
    and i am unable to logon as Administrator
    > How do i make it visible again?
    > All help greatly appreciated.

    At the Welcome Screen press Ctl-Alt-Del twice. Log in as Administrator.

    BTW, it is NOT a good plan to use the built-in Administrator account on a
    daily basis. Keep this account for emergencies such as your daily log-in
    going belly up.

    Thanks Gordon

    > Thanks Gordon
    >

    > "Gordon" wrote:
    >
    > > "lyndaf" <lyndaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hi There,
    > > >
    > > > I created another account in XP Pro, and added it to the
    Administrators
    > > group
    > > > when i rebooted, the default Administrator account was no longer
    viewable,
    > > and i am unable to logon as Administrator
    > > > How do i make it visible again?
    > > > All help greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > At the Welcome Screen press Ctl-Alt-Del twice. Log in as Administrator.
    > >
    > > BTW, it is NOT a good plan to use the built-in Administrator account on
    > > daily basis. Keep this account for emergencies such as your daily log-in
    > > going belly up.

    You're welcome!

Default Microsoft Windows XP