Why doesn't Team Fortress 2 have any females?

hexploit

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
So i don't know this for a fact but i'm pretty sure the characters we've see are the only ones in the retail game. So what is valve thinking? I'll bet nine out of ten of us would really like to see atleast a couple of badass female untouchables in Team fortress 2. No?

tf2.jpg

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Why do you need girls? Why do you need badass girls in fact? Seriously? Are you that starved of the female form you need it in a computer game? Who cares.

As long as the game is decent that's all I'd be looking for.

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I don’t know about you but every Easter I get a few bars and they always taste pants. I just tastes like cheap chocolate with nothing added, saying that I am a rarity in that I don’t actually like chocolate by it’s self so maybe it’s just that aspect that makes me turn my nose up at em.

hexploit

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
Why do you need girls? Why do you need badass girls in fact? Seriously? Are you that starved of the female form you need it in a computer game? Who cares.

Uh yeah... so? It's not like i'm in the minority or anything. :)

VBDude

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
I'm not a chocolate lover myself. I've only ever had one chunk of a bar, so I can't remember how it tastes. I like the wrapper more than anything. With three younger sisters to tease, how could I not? :wink:

Perhaps this Easter you can export some my way. :p