Upgrading

Will i lose all my setups and programs and have to
start installing again if i up grade from

windows xp home edition to windos xp professional

Greetings --

WinXP is designed to install and upgrade the existing operating
system while simultaneously preserving your applications and data, and
translating as many personalized settings as possible. The process is
designed to be, and normally is, quite painless. That said, things
can go wrong, in a small number of cases. If your data is at all
important to you, back it up before proceeding.

The upgrade from WinXP Home to WinXP Pro, in particular, should go
smoothly, as both operating systems use the same kernel.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm