How to put Favorites file on desktop

Could someone please tell me how to put the Favorites file on the Desktop to
make it more accessible from all windows, and why are there , or there seems
to be,
two different Favorites, one on the Toolbar, and the other on the Taskbar?
thanks,
san
1 answer Last reply
More about favorites file desktop

    The favorites is in a folder similar to this:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner
    Right-click, drag it to the desktop, click, create shortcut here.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "San" <sannospam6@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Could someone please tell me how to put the Favorites file on the Desktop to
    > make it more accessible from all windows, and why are there , or there seems
    > to be,
    > two different Favorites, one on the Toolbar, and the other on the Taskbar?
    > thanks,
    > san

Desktops Favorites Windows XP