  • Desktops
  • Favorites
  • Windows XP
July 2, 2004 9:52:32 PM

Could someone please tell me how to put the Favorites file on the Desktop to
make it more accessible from all windows, and why are there , or there seems
to be,
two different Favorites, one on the Toolbar, and the other on the Taskbar?
thanks,
san

More about : put favorites file desktop

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 1:54:45 PM

The favorites is in a folder similar to this:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner
Right-click, drag it to the desktop, click, create shortcut here.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

!