Limited Accounts in XP Home

The limited accounts I have setup cannot access the
internet at all or use outlook thru my ISP (Cable DSL with
modem). When I change the account rights to admin. then
they can.... How do I fix this?

Will someone help me please? I am trying to keep my kids
from downloading and executing spyware/adware that took me
a month to get rid of..... Someone please help!!!!

If It's XP Home it will not work.
If you want to fix this you will need XP Professional.
Or Just keep them on admin.

Zarek Jenkinson-PC Engineer

"Jeff Webster" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The limited accounts I have setup cannot access the
> internet at all or use outlook thru my ISP (Cable DSL with
> modem). When I change the account rights to admin. then
> they can.... How do I fix this?

I have XP Pro - How do I get Internet access to Limited Accounts??
Windows support says it can't be done (on the phone), but that seems stoopid.