Guild Wars Trial Key ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabenfox

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
Hey all, i'm looking for a alternative to WOW, and from what i can tell, Guild Wars seems to be the best alternative. Wow is so time consuming, and i don't have the time anymore to really play and accomplish much.

I have palyed FFXI and wasn't really impressed with it, but i loved wow. I've heard good things about GW, except they say the weapons and armor don't really matter, which kind of sucks.

Anyways i wanted to give it a try, but i noticed there are no trials or anything on teh website. Can anyone let me use a spare trial key if they have one.

My email is itsjustin@hotmail.com

Thanks All !

sabenfox

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
is till ahve my wow account, i have not cancelled it yet. I don't want ot cancel it, then get guild wars and find out i dno't like it.

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Guild Wars is free to play online, no key needed(apart from the CDKey), GW makes its money from selling expansion packs at £30, whereas WoW sells them at £17 and makes the money of the subscribers.

so if you buy guild wars you do not have to pay monthly to play it, hence why it was popular.

IMHO

WoW is better than GW, GW is very shallow and quite linear if im honest. whereas WoW has a lot more depth to it in proffessions, AH, PVP, freedom.

P.s

yes ive got and played both.

sabenfox

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
i still have no guild wars key, should i buy a trial on ebay for $5.00 ?

i think it's kind of stupid because it's only a trial. oh well maybe i'll hunt ofr the real game on ebay

ira176

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2006
I've never played WOW, and probably never will. I will spend less buying all three guild wars games, than WOW, because I don't have to continue renting the game after I've bought it.

spindela

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
Hi; I've currently been playing wow for about 2years. I'd like to try guild wars out. If someone has a Trial Key Code I'd really like to try the game out. Here's my email: spindela@gmail.com

bfate13

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2009
I'd like to start playing Guild Wars. I have factions. Is there a trial key or something like that available somewhere?

bobstopsy

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Hey I'm after a buddy key for guild wars, anyone got one? would be greatly appreciated at bobstopsy@yahoo.co.uk, just want to see if this game is for me, as never tried this or WoW either!

thanks!

steakboy

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
HEY!!!!! bobstopsy if you get one can u send it to me at steakboy159@gmail.com THANKS TON'S!!!!! i bought the game and i lost my acsess code and my account password so i need a new key code. other people can send me key codes also

MattC

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004
Just a tip, don't post your email address like that, unless you don't care about spam. It's pretty easy to just post it like this:
"my email address is fake@gmail.com, only don't type fake, type jon101"
There are 'bots' that just search the entire internet for anything that looks like an email address ... they then add you to their list, sell the list to spammers, and voila, you get all those penis enlargement emails you've been wanting. Even if you're a lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS