MAXIMISING ALL WINDOWS UPON OPENING TO FIT MONITOR

Ron

Could someone tell me if it is possible to have any site that you go open up maximised to the monitor size - there are several that I go to that only open to roughly 2/3 rds size.
--
Thank you all for your time and effort

Try this.

Open *one* instance of IE | Use the cursor (not the
maximize button) to drag the window to the desired
size | Click the Close [X] while holding down the
Ctrl key.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:E77B4C50-1F5E-4B82-AF95-6B97E4D9AA1A@microsoft.com,
Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Could someone tell me if it is possible to have any site that you go
> open up maximised to the monitor size - there are several that I go
> to that only open to roughly 2/3 rds size. --
> Thank you all for your time and effort

Ron

Thanks wes but it did not work - most of my i.e windows open fine but there are a couple that can not be stretched with the cursror - it is quite frustrating as my wife can access the same page in fullscreen - the only difference that i can see is that she runs xp home while i run xp pro - I have made all my settings in internet options the same as hers but to no avail
--

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Try this.
>
> Open *one* instance of IE | Use the cursor (not the
> maximize button) to drag the window to the desired
> size | Click the Close [X] while holding down the
> Ctrl key.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:E77B4C50-1F5E-4B82-AF95-6B97E4D9AA1A@microsoft.com,
> Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > Could someone tell me if it is possible to have any site that you go
> > open up maximised to the monitor size - there are several that I go
> > to that only open to roughly 2/3 rds size. --
> > Thank you all for your time and effort

Ron,

Some of these you may not be able to do anything with.

Do you have any links to any of the sites that the window(s) do not open
full screen? I could see what I can see.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:58CD94C7-4C7F-4F24-AA59-1949716CD9FA@microsoft.com,