RESOLUTION PROBLEMS

This all started when I tried to download some moicrosoft
updates, all of a suddent the resolution on my screen
changed. When I try to correct the problem by entering
control pannel, appearance etc I get an error send
message from windows explorer it does not matter if I
choose send now or dont send I just get a close screen
and end up on my opening page again
2 answers Last reply
More about resolution problems

    Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics adapter and look around for
    updated drivers.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "STEPHY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This all started when I tried to download some moicrosoft
    > updates, all of a suddent the resolution on my screen
    > changed. When I try to correct the problem by entering
    > control pannel, appearance etc I get an error send
    > message from windows explorer it does not matter if I
    > choose send now or dont send I just get a close screen
    > and end up on my opening page again

    Here's what I do to change screen resolution:
    Right click the desktop and choose Properties.
    When the Properties window opens click Settings.
    Under Screen resolution is a slide bar that adjusts resolution.
    Gene www.photoprojects.net

    STEPHY wrote:

    > This all started when I tried to download some moicrosoft
    > updates, all of a suddent the resolution on my screen
    > changed. When I try to correct the problem by entering
    > control pannel, appearance etc I get an error send
    > message from windows explorer it does not matter if I
    > choose send now or dont send I just get a close screen
    > and end up on my opening page again

Windows Explorer Resolution Microsoft Windows XP