RESOLUTION PROBLEMS

July 3, 2004 8:27:03 AM

This all started when I tried to download some moicrosoft
updates, all of a suddent the resolution on my screen
changed. When I try to correct the problem by entering
control pannel, appearance etc I get an error send
message from windows explorer it does not matter if I
choose send now or dont send I just get a close screen
and end up on my opening page again

More about : resolution problems

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 1:50:21 PM

Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics adapter and look around for
updated drivers.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"STEPHY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This all started when I tried to download some moicrosoft
> updates, all of a suddent the resolution on my screen
> changed. When I try to correct the problem by entering
> control pannel, appearance etc I get an error send
> message from windows explorer it does not matter if I
> choose send now or dont send I just get a close screen
> and end up on my opening page again
Anonymous
July 3, 2004 2:29:12 PM

Here's what I do to change screen resolution:
Right click the desktop and choose Properties.
When the Properties window opens click Settings.
Under Screen resolution is a slide bar that adjusts resolution.
Gene www.photoprojects.net

!