Sound on XP Professional

How do I put sound on my computer, it causes errors-therefore, I
disconnected the sound. I also keep getting errors regarding my CD
recorder (which I upgraded the drivers thru Roxio) it does not load the
drivers because it could make my system unstable or crash.
--
charbold
csh

"charbold" <charbold.18trab@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
> How do I put sound on my computer, it causes errors-therefore, I
> disconnected the sound. I also keep getting errors regarding my CD
> recorder (which I upgraded the drivers thru Roxio) it does not load
> the drivers because it could make my system unstable or crash.

pardon ???!!!

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---