180 search

this message keeps coming up that says something about 180 has been delited from my computor, so go to http://www.180searchassistance.com. says if it's not put bav in, it will cause my computor to mess up. and it has bee doing so. some one please exsplain something to me. i'm not real bright any way when it comes to this things. thanks alot

Jared

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

don't do it, it's not something you need. of course it
says bad things will happen, it wants to screw up your
computer more. just get rid of it all together.

"jared" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> don't do it, it's not something you need. of course it
> says bad things will happen, it wants to screw up your
> computer more. just get rid of it all together.

to start with i'd download and run these be sure to update them

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ adaware

http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download spybot

http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download cwshredder

http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693 spyware blaster

http://computercops.biz/article-5199-nested-0-0.html hijackthis

http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html some other usefull removal
tools

also do a full virus scan

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---

Greetings --

The "180 Search Assistant" is a component of n-Case.

n-Case is a form of spyware. Two products that are normally
quite effective at finding and removing such scumware are Ad-Aware
from www.lavasoft.de and SpyBot Search and Destroy from
www.safer-networking.org/. Both have free versions.

Symantec provides removal instructions:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ncase.html

Additional manual removal instructions for the most common
varieties of scumware are available here:

PC Hell Spyware and Adware Removal Help
http://www.pchell.com/support/spyware.shtml

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"PIGTAILS" <PIGTAILS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> this message keeps coming up that says something about 180 has been
delited from my computor, so go to http://www.180searchassistance.com.
says if it's not put bav in, it will cause my computor to mess up. and
it has bee doing so. some one please exsplain something to me. i'm not
real bright any way when it comes to this things. thanks alot

TRENDING THREADS