spell checker for e-mail

Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?
5 answers Last reply
More about spell checker mail

    WordPerfect is not a Microsoft product..

    "marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

    Bill G. got you ...
    You need his Word

    "marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

    "marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

    I use this one on my machines with Word Perfect. Works very well.

    http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    Greetings --

    Outlook Express, as you've discovered, has no spell-checking
    capabilities of its own. Instead, it is specifically designed to rely
    upon the presence of other Microsoft applications, such as the Office
    Suite, Word, or the Works _Suite_ (which includes Word, not the
    regular Works). Corel's WordPerfect's spell-checker is not
    compatible. There are some 3rd-party shareware/freeware solutions
    available at any of the many shareware sites on the Internet.

    Spell Magic seems well thought-of, though I haven't tried it myself:
    http://www.alcodasoftware.com/spell-magic.htm.

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in
    wordperfect?

    If you are talking about the email program, Outlook Express, it does not
    come with a spell checker. As you found out, the one in WordPerfect is not
    compatible. What you need is a 32-bit spell checker such as the one in
    Microsoft Word. There are also free spell checkers that will work. Do a
    Google search to find one.

    "marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

Email Microsoft Windows XP