spell checker for e-mail

Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

Mike

Splendid

WordPerfect is not a Microsoft product..

"marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

Bill G. got you ...
You need his Word

"marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

"marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in wordperfect?

I use this one on my machines with Word Perfect. Works very well.

http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Greetings --

Outlook Express, as you've discovered, has no spell-checking
capabilities of its own. Instead, it is specifically designed to rely
upon the presence of other Microsoft applications, such as the Office
Suite, Word, or the Works _Suite_ (which includes Word, not the
regular Works). Corel's WordPerfect's spell-checker is not
compatible. There are some 3rd-party shareware/freeware solutions
available at any of the many shareware sites on the Internet.

Spell Magic seems well thought-of, though I haven't tried it myself:
http://www.alcodasoftware.com/spell-magic.htm.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"marymitch" <marymitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is dictionary needed to be install? When there is one in
wordperfect?

papa

If you are talking about the email program, Outlook Express, it does not
come with a spell checker. As you found out, the one in WordPerfect is not
compatible. What you need is a 32-bit spell checker such as the one in
Microsoft Word. There are also free spell checkers that will work. Do a
Google search to find one.