How can I read revision marks?

July 4, 2004 2:04:01 AM

I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if I left
anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show me any
changes if I marked the document to track changes?.............Peter

More about : read revision marks

Anonymous
July 4, 2004 7:50:54 PM

Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
> I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
> I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
> me any changes if I marked the document to track
> changes?.............Peter
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 7:52:05 PM

Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
> I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
> I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
> me any changes if I marked the document to track
> changes?.............Peter
Related resources
July 4, 2004 7:52:06 PM

I will let you know, and I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong NG,
I meant to go to Word. So sorry, and especially grateful for not being
scolded, and I appreciate you a lot Wesley for the
answer...............Peter

> Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
> Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
> PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
> > I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
> > I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
> > me any changes if I marked the document to track
> > changes?.............Peter
July 4, 2004 7:52:06 PM

Wesley, thanks for the help again, from now on I will try it the way you
suggested it. I never had any luck using this method, it was always
confusing to me, and I never found the answers. This was actually easy, and
very intuitive. Many thanks again............Peter

> Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
> Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
> PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
> > I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
> > I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
> > me any changes if I marked the document to track
> > changes?.............Peter
Anonymous
July 5, 2004 4:57:01 PM

Peter,

It was *easier* to direct you to the Help topics on revision than trying to
copy and paste all the info there that might apply. Besides, it looks like
you may have gotten something else out of it. ;-)

Glad you got it worked out. :-) Keep having fun!

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:gt2dnbD9OKHy13Xd4p2dnA@omsoft.com,