How can I read revision marks?

I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if I left
anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show me any
changes if I marked the document to track changes?.............Peter
5 answers Last reply
More about read revision marks

    Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
    Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
    PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
    > I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
    > I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
    > me any changes if I marked the document to track
    > changes?.............Peter

    Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
    Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
    PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
    > I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
    > I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
    > me any changes if I marked the document to track
    > changes?.............Peter

    I will let you know, and I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong NG,
    I meant to go to Word. So sorry, and especially grateful for not being
    scolded, and I appreciate you a lot Wesley for the
    answer...............Peter

    > Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
    > Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > Wes
    >
    > In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
    > PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
    > > I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
    > > I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
    > > me any changes if I marked the document to track
    > > changes?.............Peter

    Wesley, thanks for the help again, from now on I will try it the way you
    suggested it. I never had any luck using this method, it was always
    confusing to me, and I never found the answers. This was actually easy, and
    very intuitive. Many thanks again............Peter

    > Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
    > Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > Wes
    >
    > In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
    > PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
    > > I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
    > > I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only show
    > > me any changes if I marked the document to track
    > > changes?.............Peter

    Peter,

    It was *easier* to direct you to the Help topics on revision than trying to
    copy and paste all the info there that might apply. Besides, it looks like
    you may have gotten something else out of it. ;-)

    Glad you got it worked out. :-) Keep having fun!

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:gt2dnbD9OKHy13Xd4p2dnA@omsoft.com,
    PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
    > Wesley, thanks for the help again, from now on I will try it the way
    > you suggested it. I never had any luck using this method, it was
    > always confusing to me, and I never found the answers. This was
    > actually easy, and very intuitive. Many thanks again............Peter

    >> Open Word | Press F1 | Index tab | Type: revision |
    >> Click the Search button | Choose a topic | Read
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >> Wes
    >>
    >> In news:V-KdnXCM4f5eEnrdRVn-ig@omsoft.com,
    >> PeterM <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> hunted and pecked:
    >>> I was just reading about this feature, and I wonder how I can see if
    >>> I left anything on a document that I sent to a person. Will only
    >>> show me any changes if I marked the document to track
    >>> changes?.............Peter

Document Microsoft Windows XP