Your question

mouse control in games

Tags:
  • Mice
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 16, 2007 9:44:35 PM

howdy all well this is my first post I hope someone has the solution to this problem well in all games (I play battelfield 2142 the most ) while I am running or shooting or anything else my mouse will reset or something the screen starts to spin total loss of control and the next thing I know i am pointing at the ground or the sky has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it. thanx.

More about : mouse control games

February 19, 2007 3:19:07 AM

hahaha... i'll bite... it's called <drumroll>

LAGGGGG!!!!!!
February 19, 2007 1:05:48 PM

lol, lag or some other force, have it happen to me sometimes, my old mouse was crap.
February 20, 2007 3:52:01 AM

That happened to me with my old optical mouse in CoD1. Then I got the G5 and it never happened again. :lol: 
February 20, 2007 6:22:18 AM

I bet the ghosts from the stuff you have killed have decided to take revenge.
February 20, 2007 5:58:54 PM

The only time I had the problem I was using a wireless mouse and the battery was dying - you using a cordless rodent, perhaps?
February 20, 2007 7:48:38 PM

I'm guessing that, lacking punctuation, your PC thought your mouse input was a run-on sentence. :p 
February 23, 2007 12:43:59 PM

Don't you wireless, thats the worst to play for FPS games. Get a Razor mouse, their the best in gaming mouses.
February 23, 2007 4:06:26 PM

Quote:
Don't you wireless, thats the worst to play for FPS games. Get a Razor mouse, their the best in gaming mouses.

I agree on the FPS point - the lag can get bad, if not fatal. Really like my G5 mouse though - its a pretty sweet rodent. I can see using the Razor mouse if you have smaller hands, however; I have paws, so the bigger G5 is great for me.
!