e_jozo

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2001
From: "english" <english@gigabyte.com.tw>
To: <e-jozo@inmail.sk>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: Where is GA-8IGXP ??? TE40-51

Dear Sir,

8IGXP is only a test model for media. We are sorry to tell it's not
going to release due to the business issue.
However, we still got other good M/B as the link
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/products/products.htm
The similar function such as IEEE 1394, please refer to 8IEXP
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/products/8iexp.htm

*******Thank you for supporting Gigabyte products********