Copy of Windows XP Professional

I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and would like to upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have the money to purchase a full upgrade addition which retails around $200, so I am asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a CD copy of XP Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional living on a limited income.

I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net

K.Hickman
P.O. Box 751
Bronx, NY 10458

Brilliane is in Simplicity....

Forwarded to piracy@microsoft.com

"Ken Hickman" <Ken Hickman@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
>> I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and
would like to
>> upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have
the money to
>> purchase a full upgrade addition which retails
around $200, so I am
>> asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a
CD copy of XP
>> Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional
living on a
>> limited income.
>>
>> I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net
>>
>> K.Hickman
>> P.O. Box 751
>> Bronx, NY 10458
>>
>> Brilliane is in Simplicity....

Come on lets not be so blunt. Why don't you look for a OEM version. Try www.compuplus.com or other computer distributer website. You can even go to computer show and purchase a OEM version. Now OEM doesn't give you the support with a full version but you get the OS you need and its half the price.

MGIII

"PopRivet" wrote:

> Forwarded to piracy@microsoft.com
>

> "Ken Hickman" <Ken Hickman@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message
> >> I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and
> would like to
> >> upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have
> the money to
> >> purchase a full upgrade addition which retails
> around $200, so I am
> >> asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a
> CD copy of XP
> >> Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional
> living on a
> >> limited income.
> >>
> >> I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net
> >>
> >> K.Hickman
> >> P.O. Box 751
> >> Bronx, NY 10458
> >>
> >> Brilliane is in Simplicity....

Mike

Splendid

Ken

If you are what you say you are, then you will have more sense than to come
into a MS newsgroup and ask for what will become pirated software if you
install it.. you can buy Win XP Pro OEM for $50 if you check around..

Mike