Copy of Windows XP Professional

I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and would like to upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have the money to purchase a full upgrade addition which retails around $200, so I am asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a CD copy of XP Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional living on a limited income.

I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net

K.Hickman
P.O. Box 751
Bronx, NY 10458

Brilliane is in Simplicity....
3 answers Last reply
More about copy windows professional

    Forwarded to piracy@microsoft.com

    "Ken Hickman" <Ken Hickman@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message
    >> I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and
    would like to
    >> upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have
    the money to
    >> purchase a full upgrade addition which retails
    around $200, so I am
    >> asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a
    CD copy of XP
    >> Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional
    living on a
    >> limited income.
    >>
    >> I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net
    >>
    >> K.Hickman
    >> P.O. Box 751
    >> Bronx, NY 10458
    >>
    >> Brilliane is in Simplicity....

    Come on lets not be so blunt. Why don't you look for a OEM version. Try www.compuplus.com or other computer distributer website. You can even go to computer show and purchase a OEM version. Now OEM doesn't give you the support with a full version but you get the OS you need and its half the price.

    MGIII

    "PopRivet" wrote:

    > Forwarded to piracy@microsoft.com
    >

    > "Ken Hickman" <Ken Hickman@discussions.microsoft.com>
    > wrote in message
    > >> I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and
    > would like to
    > >> upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have
    > the money to
    > >> purchase a full upgrade addition which retails
    > around $200, so I am
    > >> asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a
    > CD copy of XP
    > >> Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional
    > living on a
    > >> limited income.
    > >>
    > >> I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net
    > >>
    > >> K.Hickman
    > >> P.O. Box 751
    > >> Bronx, NY 10458
    > >>
    > >> Brilliane is in Simplicity....

    Ken

    If you are what you say you are, then you will have more sense than to come
    into a MS newsgroup and ask for what will become pirated software if you
    install it.. you can buy Win XP Pro OEM for $50 if you check around..

    Mike

    "Ken Hickman" <Ken Hickman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and would like to upgrade
    to Windows XP Professional. I don't have the money to purchase a full
    upgrade addition which retails around $200, so I am asking anyone who would
    be kind enough to send me a CD copy of XP Pro and license. I am a retired
    IT Professional living on a limited income.

    > I can be reached at: Email: keno.nyc@verizon.net
    >
    > K.Hickman
    > P.O. Box 751
    > Bronx, NY 10458