I can't seem to figure out where all the component pieces go so that an XP
theme will load properly: It appears that the screen saver should be in
C:\windows\system32; the icons should be in C:\windows\resources\themes; the
cursors should be in c:\windows\cursors; and the .theme itself should be in
c:\windows\resources\1033. I've done this, I believe, yet I always get an
error message and generally don't get the icons to work.

Would appreciate your help.

Renee

nospam@nospam

i click Start>Settings>Control Panel then from there adjust settings in Display,or Accessibility Options,or Taskbar and Start Menu,or Mouse or Keyboard,etc. BTW, if your control panel is in category view,it will be easier to understand this if u switch it to classic view on upper left of page