Yahoo games

July 5, 2004 8:53:01 PM

Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?

More about : yahoo games

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 1:49:01 AM

do u have the latest edition of yahoo messenger...i would try uninstalling and reinstalling messenger first to see if that helps

"Dianne" wrote:

> Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 1:58:01 AM

You need to download Java from Sun Microsystems.

"justagirl" wrote:

> do u have the latest edition of yahoo messenger...i would try uninstalling and reinstalling messenger first to see if that helps
>
> "Dianne" wrote:
>
> > Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?
July 6, 2004 3:55:02 PM

I can not play chess on Yahoo Games. I haven't been able to install Java from Sun Microsystems. Pls advise if you are successful in installing this file. mikeo59@msn.com

"My answer" wrote:

> You need to download Java from Sun Microsystems.
>
> "justagirl" wrote:
>
> > do u have the latest edition of yahoo messenger...i would try uninstalling and reinstalling messenger first to see if that helps
> >
> > "Dianne" wrote:
> >
> > > Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 11:35:01 PM

Downloaded Java from Sun Microsystems. VERY, VERY, VERY slow. Still looking for another solution.
Dianne

"It's Only me" wrote:

> tinyboat wrote:
> : I can not play chess on Yahoo Games. I haven't been able to install
> : Java from Sun Microsystems. Pls advise if you are successful in
> : installing this file. mikeo59@msn.com
> :
> : "My answer" wrote:
> :
> :: You need to download Java from Sun Microsystems.
> ::
> Read the line above, and do it
July 9, 2004 10:28:01 AM

Go to add and remove prgrams First and delete all the programs related to java runtime and java
then go to java.com to install java
!