Yahoo games

Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?
5 answers Last reply
More about yahoo games

    do u have the latest edition of yahoo messenger...i would try uninstalling and reinstalling messenger first to see if that helps

    "Dianne" wrote:

    > Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?

    You need to download Java from Sun Microsystems.

    I can not play chess on Yahoo Games. I haven't been able to install Java from Sun Microsystems. Pls advise if you are successful in installing this file. mikeo59@msn.com

    "My answer" wrote:

    > You need to download Java from Sun Microsystems.
    >
    > "justagirl" wrote:
    >
    > > do u have the latest edition of yahoo messenger...i would try uninstalling and reinstalling messenger first to see if that helps
    > >
    > > "Dianne" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Just had Windows XP Home Edition installed on computer. Now the free yahoo games will not load. Could someone help?

    Downloaded Java from Sun Microsystems. VERY, VERY, VERY slow. Still looking for another solution.
    Dianne

    "It's Only me" wrote:

    > tinyboat wrote:
    > : I can not play chess on Yahoo Games. I haven't been able to install
    > : Java from Sun Microsystems. Pls advise if you are successful in
    > : installing this file. mikeo59@msn.com
    > :
    > : "My answer" wrote:
    > :
    > :: You need to download Java from Sun Microsystems.
    > ::
    > Read the line above, and do it

    Go to add and remove prgrams First and delete all the programs related to java runtime and java
    then go to java.com to install java

Windows XP Games Microsoft Yahoo