I tried opening a floppy and got a message "ID address mark was not found". I'm the only one using my computer - how do I access files on my a drive?

try Start>Search>For Files or Folders...once there,maximize your screen,click on all files and folders,and select what drive u want to search from dropdown list...and click search....maybe this will get u in right direction

"emilydevine" wrote:

> I tried opening a floppy and got a message "ID address mark was not found". I'm the only one using my computer - how do I access files on my a drive?

Hi, not sure if this will help, but, I have WinXP Pro and if I go to... Start > My Computer...right click the (A:) drive and choose 'Explore' with the (floppy)disc in the drive I can access the files on the floppy....
Good luck,
J.J.