Sharing information between users

We got a new computer 2 weeks ago and this is the first
time using XP. Set up a user account each but want our
email programme (incredimail) to be shared. How can I set
it up so that we can both view the same emails/addresses
from our own accts? TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about sharing information users

    Simply specify the same POP3 server and e-mail address on each account.

    "Kat & Lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<2779301c4630a$9413b9c0$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
    > We got a new computer 2 weeks ago and this is the first
    > time using XP. Set up a user account each but want our
    > email programme (incredimail) to be shared. How can I set
    > it up so that we can both view the same emails/addresses
    > from our own accts? TIA

    Try this:
    In the Options, go to the General tab and click the "Data Folder
    Settings..." button.
    Select a folder that all the Windows XP profiles will see: C:\Program
    Files\IncrediMail is a good place.
    You should do this TO THE SAME LOCATION from both users.
    I haven't tried this but it should work, because now you're data will
    be on a folder that the both of you can see from the different user
    profiles.
    WARNING: The first user's data will be over-run by the second user, so
    make sure you don't have important information there.

    Good Luck,
    ShoomKloom

Microsoft Windows XP