Sharing information between users

We got a new computer 2 weeks ago and this is the first
time using XP. Set up a user account each but want our
email programme (incredimail) to be shared. How can I set
it up so that we can both view the same emails/addresses
from our own accts? TIA

ag3nt

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004

Simply specify the same POP3 server and e-mail address on each account.

"Kat & Lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<2779301c4630a$9413b9c0$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
> We got a new computer 2 weeks ago and this is the first
> time using XP. Set up a user account each but want our
> email programme (incredimail) to be shared. How can I set
> it up so that we can both view the same emails/addresses
> from our own accts? TIA

Try this:
In the Options, go to the General tab and click the "Data Folder
Settings..." button.
Select a folder that all the Windows XP profiles will see: C:\Program
Files\IncrediMail is a good place.
You should do this TO THE SAME LOCATION from both users.
I haven't tried this but it should work, because now you're data will
be on a folder that the both of you can see from the different user
profiles.
WARNING: The first user's data will be over-run by the second user, so
make sure you don't have important information there.

Good Luck,
ShoomKloom